2 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Rise of the Living Dead rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harrison

Utah
msg tools
Forgive me, I looked at the FAQ file, rechecked the rules for secret wars, and searched for it on the forum but could not find an answer to this question. Does Rise of the Living Dead chain?
Lets say Rise of the Living Dead (RotLD) goes off and a villain from your VP pile reenters the city. Now, on top of your VP pile is another RotLD villain that was formerly underneath the one that just re entered the city. Does the one that reentered the city trigger another RotLD and cause the second card from your VP pile to re enter the city and so forth?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Niall Smyth
Japan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It depends on whether the trigger is Fight or Ambush. If the entering monster has Ambush: Rise of the Living Dead, then yes, they will chain.

There's a thread on it here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1438788/does-rise-living-de...

I'm not complaining about answering, but FYI, try the Rules forum for the expansion and sort by 'Top'. Usually the answer will be right there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.