Popular Tags: [View All]
Tony
United States
Tempe
Arizona
flag msg tools
May the Force be with you.
badge
Good and evil; there never is one without the other.
mbmbmbmbmb
On p. 15 of the rulebook, it says "When an adventure useless door rules..."

Looking through the adventure book, I'm only seeing two adventures that mention doors under "special adventure rules" (i.e., adventure 7 and 8).

Is this correct, or am I missing something (and if I'm missing something, can you point me in the right direction re: when to use doors)? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Smith
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You *may* add them to any adventure you wish to if you want, but you're right in noticing that only a couple of the adventures specifically mention them in their special rules. Officially speaking, you only use doors in the adventures that specifically tell you to, but if you want to house rule it and have doors every time, there's nothing stopping you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Corley

Utah
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ducksboy wrote:
You *may* add them to any adventure you wish to if you want

I do this. I believe, however, that adventure 5 is the first one that specifically calls for doors, but I don't recall if there are any others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Conroy
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Personally I think the doors need some house rules to make them more interesting and have an effect on the layout. People have discussed this in several variant threads. Otherwise they are nothing other than a further obstacle.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.