Popular Tags: [View All]
D. Chase
United States
Elma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi All!

I was curious if anyone knew about a fellowship event happening near or around Olympia WA.

Thank you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Parker

Indiana
msg tools
mb
Not Olympia no, but if you're willing to drive for it, there will be one in Seattle at Uptown Espresso (West Seattle location), date to be announced. Last year we had 2 full 12-person games, and I think they had that number of people on both Saturday and Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Chase
United States
Elma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! Sounds exciting! Thank you for the reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Stapley
United States
Lyman
Wyoming
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should ask Gabby at OCC if she would be willing to host it. She's usually very receptive to that kind of thing, and it's a reason to go into OCC.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Chase
United States
Elma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
AtStapley wrote:
You should ask Gabby at OCC if she would be willing to host it. She's usually very receptive to that kind of thing, and it's a reason to go into OCC.

I love Gabby's store! She hasn't posted anything on her calendar yet, but I did send them a note to see if there were plans for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Chase
United States
Elma
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
GrandSpleen wrote:
Not Olympia no, but if you're willing to drive for it, there will be one in Seattle at Uptown Espresso (West Seattle location), date to be announced. Last year we had 2 full 12-person games, and I think they had that number of people on both Saturday and Sunday.

Any more information on this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Hansen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IEShadow wrote:
GrandSpleen wrote:

Any more information on this?

The Seattle event will be on Dec 16th and 17th. I don't think times have been finalized yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.