Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Runebound (Third Edition): Fall of the Dark Star – Scenario Pack» Forums » Rules

Subject: Bandit rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
dave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So this came up today--what if the hero has 1 gold, can the Bandit take that?

1 wing Greedy: If your foe has taken damage greater than his mind, you may discard 2 of her gold or shuffle this card back into the adventure deck, ending the combat.

Now my buddy said it was very clear that it was '2 gold' so since his guy only had 1, it couldn't be taken. I think that it was at risk as it seems ridiculous to me that the since the bandit is taking gold, he wouldn't take just 1, even though the card doesn't say 'up to 2 gold' or something like that. Fortunately combat was resolved without this coming up, but I thought I'd ask here--if nothing else to see if my interpretation wasn't the most absurd thing you've ever heard in the RB universe.

Thoughts?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dave
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm still interested in any additional thoughts on this, but it's answered here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/27007685#27007685

THE BANDIT CAN TAKE JUST THE ONE GOLD (AND EVEN ZERO).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.