Hide
2 Posts

Hero Realms» Forums » Variants

Subject: Faction fighting rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pietro Albano
msg tools
This variant showcases the unique capabilities of each of the four Hero Realms faction.

I used the base game (no hero packs) for this.

1. Divide the market cards into the four factions (Imperial, Guild, Necros and Wild). Each faction will have 20 cards.

3. Choose the factions for the game. Each faction will use only their cards exclusively as market cards. Ex. If you choose Necros and Wild, Necros will only use red cards and Wild green cards. Lay out a five card market row for each. So there will be a red market row for Necros and a green one for Wild.

4. With the dual market rows you play the game as usual. The difference is you always get synergistic cards and the characteristics of your chosen faction will be in full display.

5. The starting hand will be the same as usual (1 dagger, 1 shortsword, 1 ruby and 7 gold).

Tournament

We played a mini tournament between factions to see which would dominate (Necros with it's heavy damage and inherent ability to increase the quality of its deck won)

Solo

I have also tried this game solo and it still works, with me making the decision for all factions. I divided the factions into two groups (Necros/Guild, Imperial/Wild). The winners where then pitted against each other (Necros/Wild). And a champion was crowned (Wild).

I hope you have fun with this variant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Guillemette
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like fun, I might give it a try!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.