Popular Tags: [View All]
Pierre-Marc Duguay
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you guys able to save the final result of your solo (against AI) games?

I have played 12 games yet, and all of those are still in the ongoing games list. None of them has the score recorded in my profile page and it says there that I played 0 game.

Everytime I end a game, it opens the final scoring and ask me to quit.

I play on iOS in the french version.

Any help? Am I dumb!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You can't save the result or replay of any local games (AI or with pass and play). Replays are from Ranked or Friendly games with other human players. The replays are deleted after about 1 month.

The stats are for Ranked games. Wins and games played for friendly games are recorded too.

Whenever you finish a local game you can end it at the scoring screen to remove it from your game list. You can also touch the X for a game in the game list for a local game to end it at any point. If it is a Ranked or Friendly game against other humans it will ask you if you want to surrender. Local games will be ended without that confirmation.

I hope this helps!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre-Marc Duguay
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks James!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Wolfpacker
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You're welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.