Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Keates
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like some others I am missing the purple colony discs.

Contacted Treefrog 8 days ago and haven't heard anything, no acknowledgement whatsoever. Can the Geek store help me? Or should I just wait it out with Treefrog?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Takacs

San Clemente
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too am missing pieces.

I have only one thick purple disk and no thin purple discs. I have only two thick black discs.

Before I send an email to Treefrog games, would someone please tell me what wooden discs should be included. The thick and thin discs don't correspond to the manual stated components.

Thank you for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodolphe Duhil
France
Rambouillet
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please check the FAQ:
Quote:
Page 7 – The component examples at the top of the page are inaccurate. The twelve Colony discs are the thin discs while the one Home World marker is the thick disc.

There are only 17 Uninhabitable System tiles, not 19.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wallace
United Kingdom
Manchester
Unspecified
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Julia is off-line at the moment - we are in the process of moving to Australia. If you still have not had a reply try again. There are a number of copies of the game missing the purple pieces, so we are having some shipped to the US for Grey Fox to send out.

Sorry for the delay, we'll get there in the end.

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Keates
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Frog1 wrote:
Julia is off-line at the moment - we are in the process of moving to Australia. If you still have not had a reply try again. There are a number of copies of the game missing the purple pieces, so we are having some shipped to the US for Grey Fox to send out.

Martin

Thanks for the update, Martin. Safe travels to your new home.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
United States
Plainfield
ILLINOIS
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Frog1 wrote:

Martin

Sorry to hear New Zealand didn't work out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.