Dan Jenson
msg tools
mbmbmb
I work with a Boy Scout group that will be learning about Game Design in January 2018. Several of our boys are budding artists and would love to talk with a "published" board game artist about what attracted you to this field of work, what you did to qualify for it, how you got your foot in the door, etc. We are on the central California coast (Santa Barbara area). An in-person meeting would be ideal if anybody lives nearby, but we could also setup a Skype session. We are targeting January 17th or 24th at around 7:30 PM (Pacific Time), but we can be flexible. Thanks for reading!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edward Wedig
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not an illustrator, but I'm a graphic designer who has worked in the games industry for the past 15 or so years (freelance). I'm also a game designer with one published game (Twenty Yard Shamble), and recently sold my second game to a publisher. AND, I'm also an Eagle Scout. I'm not in CA (OH actually), but I'd be interested in talking to your scouts via Skype or Google Hangouts.

-Ed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Jenson
msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome! I'll PM you to work out details. Still open to more volunteers if anyone else is interested. Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.