Subject: Errata and Expansion counters rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Finch
United States
Lake Elsinore
CA
flag msg tools
I picked up some errata and expansion counters. Other than the counters them selves I have no info on the units. Like order of appearance, which scenarios they are for etc.. Also is the errata just replacement counters?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Saunders
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
Aberdeenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Details for the expansion counters are in Next War India game specific rules page 27. Others are straight replacements or updates. The ROK F35As and AH 64s are optional units their use is explained in the Taiwan game specific rule book page 3.

These are counters that have been provided in the games and or C3i? The series Supplement is something entirely separate, although I'm sure you are aware of that.

Cheers

Paul

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TNKILLER wrote:
I picked up some errata and expansion counters. Other than the counters them selves I have no info on the units. Like order of appearance, which scenarios they are for etc.. Also is the errata just replacement counters?

If you mean these:

Then go to the Support Folder. There is a file in the main folder, Counter Replacement Explanation, which should help. There's a wordier file, Counters - Bonus and Errata, in the NWK folder also.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Finch
United States
Lake Elsinore
CA
flag msg tools
Thank you sir

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
msg tools
Toadkillerdog wrote:
TNKILLER wrote:

If you mean these:

Then go to the Support Folder.

So do the counters on the Errata Sheet (the one that you display)--are they simply added to the counter mix?

For example, the F-6 on the counter sheet (top row, #5)--there is no explanation on the two counter replacement documents. Is that just a counter that was missing from the mix (and should be added to the slew of F-6s already in the game)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
BROJD wrote:
Toadkillerdog wrote:
TNKILLER wrote:

If you mean these:

So do the counters on the Errata Sheet (the one that you display)--are they simply added to the counter mix?

For example, the F-6 on the counter sheet (top row, #5)--there is no explanation on the two counter replacement documents. Is that just a counter that was missing from the mix (and should be added to the slew of F-6s already in the game)?

It should replace one of the F-6s which is missing the stripe on its reduced side.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T C
msg tools
Toadkillerdog wrote:
BROJD wrote:
Toadkillerdog wrote:
TNKILLER wrote:

If you mean these:

It should replace one of the F-6s which is missing the stripe on its reduced side.

Ahhh thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.