5 Posts

Defenders of the Realm» Forums » General

Subject: Uncertain about Dragon expansion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jared Smith
Australia
flag msg tools
I'm not interested in fire elementals and all the other "new" minions that the dragons are supposed to have. Besides, they would require me to use the old generic moulds. I like the orc, undead etc. miniatures.

Could I play with the dragons, but make their minions the same as the original/alternate generals? i.e. Brimstone has the demons, Onyx has undead, and green dragon has the orcs? Does this create pitfalls?

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ray
United States
Mansfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Matthew 10: 29-31
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mordegast wrote:
I'm not interested in fire elementals and all the other "new" minions that the dragons are supposed to have. Besides, they would require me to use the old generic moulds. I like the orc, undead etc. miniatures.

Could I play with the dragons, but make their minions the same as the original/alternate generals? i.e. Brimstone has the demons, Onyx has undead, and green dragon has the orcs? Does this create pitfalls?

Thank you

It will just make it slightly easier. No other pitfalls

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gilda Griffon
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Alternatively, you could buy a box of Caesar Miniatures lizardmen to use as the black dragon's zealots and paint a box of the same company's goblins green to represent the green dragon's imps. If only there was a cheap source of fire elementals...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Smith
Australia
flag msg tools
Thanks all. I only just ordered it, so I haven't played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.