Ken Hawkins
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
Holly Site Oswald's Tree (Page 6) states;

If the controlling side wins a Battle anywhere, it may immediately place one of it's Hit Unites in the (Chester) shire.

In the battle does this mean that we take one of our recently killed Units from the Battle just now won (if there were any) from the tray and place them on the chester shire?
Or in other words instead of death a killed unit of the winning side in a battle can be placed on Chester Shire.

Wording seems awkward to me.

thanks,
ken;
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
uwe eickert
United States
Fremont
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
You seem to have it correct. I do want to clarify that only the side that controls the shire may use this ability. This ability is powerful so it makes Chester a point of contention during the game.

Gunter
Academy Games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ken Hawkins
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
uweeickert wrote:
You seem to have it correct. I do want to clarify that only the side that controls the shire may use this ability. This ability is powerful so it makes Chester a point of contention during the game.

Gunter
Academy Games

Thanks for the clarification!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.