Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ronald Estes
United States
La Vergne
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Given the visual design of the sanity tokens, they seem more like INsanity tokens.

With that in mind, we've been adding them (rather than taking them away) from the cards of the afflicted investigators. Used in this way, each one serves as another disorienting blow to the fragile psyche of the investigator in question, driving him or her ever closer to the ravening maelstrom of madness.

In short: when an investigator accrues four insanity tokens, he or she goes insane.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Segundo
Brazil
Belem
Para
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Mandrake wrote:
Given the visual design of the sanity tokens, they seem more like INsanity tokens.

With that in mind, we've been adding them (rather than taking them away) from the cards of the afflicted investigators. Used in this way, each one serves as another disorienting blow to the fragile psyche of the investigator in question, driving him or her ever closer to the ravening maelstrom of madness.

That's a cool idea! I like it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carla Harper
United States
Unspecified
Delaware
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mandrake wrote:

Excellent approach. I'm surprised this isn't the official procedure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diversion Architect
msg tools
mbmb
I agree, I do wish the cards used this instead, but I think it's just a few great old ones that refer to the sanity tokens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.