Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
simon haines
England
manchester
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mb
Is it best to start with the WW2 Campaign or can i one just start on any of them? Im more interested in Korea/Vietnam than WW2
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
Germany
Würzburg
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Well, the first mission of WWII is a good start because it does not have any vehicles, except for a Jeep which you can ignore (at least I never used it...).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Gastonguay
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
Act Three! Everybody Dies!
mb
WWII is the easier of the 3 campaigns.

You can start anywhere, but you'll get blown up reeeeeeeaaallll easy .

I just started Korea again for the umpteenth time and am still having trouble figuring out how to move around the terrain. It's a hilly mess with little cover. Bring a lot of smoke if you can....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Mansfield
United States
Bend
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I third the others responses, play at least one WWII mission to get a handle on the rules. There's a lot of nuanced rules and unique situations you'll be referencing the rulebook and the forums to get answered. I'd recommend getting a feel for; the PDF/VOF system, command structure/communication, asset allotments and experience modifiers then move on to any mission that suits your fancy.

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.