Subject: Release Date for 4dados edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Wilson
United States
Richmond
California
flag msg tools
Does anyone know if the edition to be published by 4dados in Spain is still on for a September release?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesus Cañada Ramos
Spain
Barcelona
Spain
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

We expect to have the games in our warehouse shortly.

Regards
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Bednarek
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Any update regarding a US distributor?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
4dados website is all in Spanish with no option to change to English. Yo no hablo Espanol :-( Any good soul could help me ordering the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Sjögren
Sweden
Skövde
Västra Götaland
flag msg tools
badge
Gå PÅ!
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to place an order on the site by using Google translate and a lot of hard work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
Svarthand wrote:
I managed to place an order on the site by using Google translate and a lot of hard work.

I appreciate that but myself am not that desperate--I do want the game but not to the extent where I need to undertake "hard work".

I will either wait for it to be available on the marketplace or pass on it completely then.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tyle Scott
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quick response: from the page
http://www.4dados.es/index.php?id_product=1087&controller=pr...
they say:
NON SPANISH SPEAKERS: IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM OR DOUBT WITH THE PREORDER PROCESS, PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO PREORDER@4DADOS.ES

Ask them for help. If they do not, I will help you later because I am at work now whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I was able to place an order at the website there as well, but it took three tries because my CC company at first rejected it as a suspicious transaction, but then it went through as I said, on the third try.

Not sure when the game is actually shipping, they said two weeks two weeks ago, so I suspect it may be delayed a bit.

UPDATE: I have been informed that the games will be shipped after the Essen show.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Wilson
United States
Richmond
California
flag msg tools
So, has the game been released? Will those of us who ordered from 4dados receive a shipping notice? Or has it only been released at Essen so far? Thanks for any info.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
W M
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know how we can get this without paying 30 Euros for shipping?

I have had my eye on this game, but have not bought it because of the cost of shipping.

The game already costs 50 Euros. With the added shipping, the total price of the game is 80 Euros. That is 92 dollars.

It seems kind of steep. As people have asked, will it be available in the USA? Maybe Gamecrafter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Lashley
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
Chance favors the prepared mind.
badge
Mundus vult decipi
mbmbmbmbmb
caersidi wrote:
So, has the game been released? Will those of us who ordered from 4dados receive a shipping notice? Or has it only been released at Essen so far? Thanks for any info.

I echo this request. Glad people were able to get copies in Essen but for those of us who have been waiting over a year for our preorders married with radio silence since SPIEL, I’m hoping that we will see our copies soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United Kingdom
Norwich
Norfolk
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an email this morning notifying me my copy has shipped.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Lashley
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
Mundus vult decipi
mbmbmbmbmb
repairmanjack wrote:
I had an email this morning notifying me my copy has shipped.

Well that’s somewhat hopeful.

Has anyone in the States received a shipping notification?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Not I, and Dados has not responded to a follow-up email. I'm kind of pissed off, as I see Philibert has it in stock, which means if I had known that and held off on the pre-order, I would have probably had the game in my hands by now. Oh, well ...

Based on this negative experience, I can't see dealing with 4Dados again, at least on a pre-order basis. (I.e, see earlier message in this thread from two months ago about expecting to have the games in the warehouse "shortly" -- two months is not my idea of "shortly"!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Timothy Lashley
United States
Reno
Nevada
flag msg tools
badge
Mundus vult decipi
mbmbmbmbmb
Well they were good about responding to messages in a timely fashion but I too am experiencing radio silence from them since Essen.

It seems the people who preordered and forked over the dough last year are being neglected meanwhile everyone else seems to have received a copy; even the bgg maketplace has copies before we’ve received them.

I’m finding this troubling.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Weber
United States
Ellicott City
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

FWIW, the latest I heard via a private GeekMail was that shipments to the US have been delayed but are expected to go out next week. Of course, I doubt they will be as quick as Philibert, which generally takes three days to reach US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rohrer
United States
Medina
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Historical Boardgames has copies. I got mine there.

The Vassal module is here:

https://sites.google.com/site/calvinuslab/democracy-under-si...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.