Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
orange smartie
England
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,
Playing this the other day, we had some shaken units who wanted to hop the bocage. Am I right in thinking that with a movement factor of only 2, this is not possible? Or can a unit always spend its entire move to move 1 hex? (Probably a stupid question but I'm sure I have come across such a rule in one or other of my hex and counter games - I can't see it in my rule book now, however).

Also, since a bocage hexside costs +4 (not 4 total), this means that a squad with 4 movement factor can ONLY cross with a leader, correct? This makes the bocage a truly formidable barrier.

Many thanks in advance,

Pete

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodger Samuel
United States
Beaver Falls
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Section 6.0, last paragraph on p. 18:
"Unless such a move would bring a Shaken unit closer to an enemy unit in their LOS, units with a MF equal to or greater than one can always move one hex, no matter the cost, or enter/exit a Bunker or Cave or change one level of a Multi-story Building within the hex they currently occupy."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
orange smartie
England
Oxford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, thanks Rodger. I thought I had seen something to that effect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rodger Samuel
United States
Beaver Falls
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're welcome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.