Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just want to make sure we are understanding this correctly: when the Triumvirate of Reputation token is moved from the Reinforcement Track to Nova Scotia, does the event have to be used on the immediately subsequent campaign turn, or can it be "redeemed" on a later turn? Section 5.7 states that reinforcements occur on the next campaign turn, but the reason we were unsure is because section 12.1 states "If and when the Crown Player removes the Triumvirate of Reputation marker from Nova Scotia (having moved it there from the Reinforcement Track on a previous turn..." which sounds more ambiguous, such as you might have moved the token but you might choose not to use it, and it might have happened not the previous turn but a previous turn some time ago.

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Russell
United States
Dearborn
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Mashpotassium wrote:
Just want to make sure we are understanding this correctly: when the Triumvirate of Reputation token is moved from the Reinforcement Track to Nova Scotia, does the event have to be used on the immediately subsequent campaign turn, or can it be "redeemed" on a later turn? Section 5.7 states that reinforcements occur on the next campaign turn, but the reason we were unsure is because section 12.1 states "If and when the Crown Player removes the Triumvirate of Reputation marker from Nova Scotia (having moved it there from the Reinforcement Track on a previous turn..." which sounds more ambiguous, such as you might have moved the token but you might choose not to use it, and it might have happened not the previous turn but a previous turn some time ago.

Thanks!

The immediately subsequent campaign turn. The reason why I used "a" previous turn is because a Winter Turn might separate the two campaign turns. Sorry for the confusion. I guess that's why they call it an indefinite article. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks! That makes sense

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the speedy response Tom! I have really enjoyed the game thus far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marina SC
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
fortheloveofdice wrote:
Thanks for the speedy response Tom! I have really enjoyed the game thus far.

Yup! Right now it's my top game of 2017 meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.