Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
juan barroso
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I love this game so i wnted to play it biy my own. That´s what i have for now:

The setup is the same but you need two different six sided dices, in my case, one white and one red

-deal the initial hands, the AI one faced down
-You start and play like a normal game in your turns (the first only 2 actions, remember)
-in the aí turn throw the dice 2 times, and see the results:

Red one
1;lost the throw
2-5; take the first card from the AI hand
6; take a card and gain another throw

White one
points the place where you have to put the card:
1-2; militar column 3-4;religious column 5-6;economic column
Obviate the card icon,phase and type only worry about the power and text

exceptions: if te card is a fate card, use it, if you can´t, put it on the AI hand again, refresh it and take another card. If it is a god, put it on the god column, discards yours if there are any and do any action in the text

Other rules:
-The AI will change a dice throw for an uncurse action always (the one wich supposes to win a supremacy, if there isn´t, the one wich makes the biggest power )and the two of them if it supposes to gain a supremacy
-The AI can select in wich region put the column with the same criteria as the uncursed cards(gain a supremacy, if not, make the biggest power in a column)
-When the AI has to attack the player (kill a minion, curse a card etc) use again the same criteria: try to win a supremacy or at least rest the best quantity of power from a column)
-The AI supremacies:
Military: as normal, the player discards a card from the deck
Religious: the AI curses one card with the above criteria
Economic: The AI puts a card from the deck on the top of his hand

I think that´s all. Let me know your thoughts about this. I have only played 2 complete plays, won 1 lost 1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.