Subject: Please remove player colors from player boards. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing is more annoying than a game with asymmetrical factions that require you to be a certain color. I see no reason for them to be colored. Lords of Hellas recently did the same thing but removed the colors from the board based on ks feedback. This also gives you room to breath for expansions and new factions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arty N.
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
Nothing is more annoying than a game with asymmetrical factions that require you to be a certain color. I see no reason for them to be colored. Lords of Hellas recently did the same thing but removed the colors from the board based on ks feedback. This also gives you room to breath for expansions and new factions.

We've got you covered already

The only place where you see colored player boards is on the physical prototype. So in the videos and on the prototype image.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
nichik wrote:
SeerMagic wrote:

We've got you covered already

The only place where you see colored player boards is on the physical prototype. So in the videos and on the prototype image.

Awesome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SeerMagic wrote:
Nothing is more annoying than a game with asymmetrical factions that require you to be a certain color.

Nothing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dustin
United States
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DaviddesJ wrote:
SeerMagic wrote:
Nothing is more annoying than a game with asymmetrical factions that require you to be a certain color.

Nothing?

I guess unbalanced asymmetrical factions?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.