Popular Tags: [View All]
Michal K
Poland
Otwock
Mazowieckie
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I unerstand that corrected, living rules for IoG will have +2/-2 switch for National will to quicker reach demoralization level. However, I have some questions which I would like to confirm:

1. If AH VP space is taken by RU then RU receives +2 and AH -2 National will.

2. If then GE retakes the AH space, AH does not receive anything but RU losses 2 national will

3. If then AH retakes the AH space, AH does receive +2 National will but RU losses 2 national will

4. If GE takes RU VP space, GE gets 2 National Will and RU losses 2 National Will, but if IT then retakes that RU VP space, nothing happens.
Is it correct thinking?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Torsten Hasforth
Denmark
Copenhagen
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If Michals interpretation is correct I would consider that rule to be unnecessarily fiddly requiring you to make a distinction not just between AP and CP held spaces but between spaces of different nations.

And it is certainly not a rule which simplifies things. Since I have to consider the balance between superior Germans versus value of (re)capturing with AH units.

What about only giving -2/+2 national will for loss/gain of own national VP spaces and leaving it at that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Perry Silverman
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll consider this for the upcoming Living Rules IoG rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Heinzmann
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
Hmm, we have been playing +1 -2 for home VP spaces. So if the Russians lose Warsaw, GE NW +1, RU NW-2, then the reverse if they retake it. We have been marking VP spaces with the national marker. If Italy takes a VP space in AH, then AH NW -2, no adjustment to IT.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.