Popular Tags: [View All]
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Half Elf ability adds a market slot. I assumed it was for the entire game and for everyone, but after reading a post now I'm second guessing. If it's not for the party, then how does adding an additional slot on the Half Elf's turn work? Does the market get reduced by discarding a card back to normal after the Half Elf turn? To me that's a bit undesirable because that's a discarded market card, but on the other hand could be a bit useful as it gets rid of unwanted market cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
toeknee n
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adds a slot to the market for the entire game, so you go from 6 cards in the market to 7; there was a similar upgrade in Crossfire. What post did you read that changed your mind?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Miller
United States
Livonia
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Keen Senses, Sun Elf ability - what is your viewpoint?. About 3 posts from the start.

But I now realize what the poster meant.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry
United States
Marion
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DoctaWho wrote:
Adds a slot to the market for the entire game, so you go from 6 cards in the market to 7; there was a similar upgrade in Crossfire. What post did you read that changed your mind?

These are also additive. ie 2 Half-Elf characters in the party will make the market size start at 8, and so on.

Additionally, the market size can be modified mid game by a few special circumstances (Ryana Amcathra and Gnoll Witherling Encounters, King's Fist Dragonfire card, possibly more)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M T
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmb
I must be blind. Where do I find the half-elf ability? My half-elf rogue has no ability printed on his character card.

Edit: Apparently this only applies to half-elves in expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Kindt Dalzen
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
tacco wrote:
I must be blind. Where do I find the half-elf ability? My half-elf rogue has no ability printed on his character card.

Edit: Apparently this only applies to half-elves in expansions

Only the Half Rogues don’t have it. The other Half Elf characters get it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.