Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kickstarter of 2nd campaign is about to start and I am stoked. Have been checking KS to see whether it was on there already (even though I know full well that it cannot).

Gotta get my hands on this gem.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Santos
Belgium
Brussels
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Am currently enjoying it, so I completely understand!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
You'll have to wait another 6 hours though.
Get the promos from BGG store to trump the wait if it's too hard whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bram Kok
Netherlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:
Already waiting on those to arrive whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aernout Casier
Netherlands
Nijmegen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Razoupaf wrote:

Not sure I'd want (need) them. I'll probably go all in, giving me plenty of replayability and I think I read that the cards themselves are simply alternates to existing cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Thompson
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AernoutMJC wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

Not sure I'd want (need) them. I'll probably go all in, giving me plenty of replayability and I think I read that the cards themselves are simply alternates to existing cards?

That's exactly why I don't plan on buying them. If they were all new cards, absolutely, but in a "replace these 5 cards with these 5 cards" situation, it's just not worth it, in my opinion. I hope to be proven wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AernoutMJC wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

They are.
My copy's on the way, there is one card in particular I'm really wanting to see

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cthompsonguy wrote:
AernoutMJC wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

That's exactly why I don't plan on buying them. If they were all new cards, absolutely, but in a "replace these 5 cards with these 5 cards" situation, it's just not worth it, in my opinion. I hope to be proven wrong.

It's not remplacement, it adds more variability. For instance, there is a new card 666, of which there are 3 in the game. There will now be 4 different you can draw from. This will really change certain actions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Blauert
United States
Phoenixville
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmb
My BGG promo cards came yesterday, and I was pleased. For 5 bucks I wasn't expecting anything earth-shattering or game-changing. It's just fun for me to collect what's available out there.

I was also really surprised how fast they got to me given shipping was only $2. I guess after the 2 year wait for the actual game, haha...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Delinck
United States
Hobart
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cthompsonguy wrote:

That isn't how this game works, and you aren't replacing anything. Plenty of cards have multiple versions to add replayability through the possible variation of what you run into each game. These cards add to that core aspect of the game.

They aren't necessary, but they are worth the price, which is typical of almost any promo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ren
Italy
Pavia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad story: raced at the door when I saw the courier with a tiny parcel, but it was not my promos.

Guess they won't be here before tomorrow or the day after, meanwhile I'll keep counting down to the KS campaign. Just a little over 5 hours now!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ren3 wrote:
Sad story: raced at the door when I saw the courier with a tiny parcel, but it was not my promos.

Guess they won't be here before tomorrow or the day after, meanwhile I'll keep counting down to the KS campaign. Just a little over 5 hours now!

Reminds me of the time when I raced to the post office for what I thought was Tanto Cuore when it was really my job telling me the organization changed. Like I didn't know that from working there -.-
And I still don't have my game :'(
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
Okay, the Kickstarter starts today, but when will we hold the game in our hands?? Maybe October 2018?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Alderman
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fingers crossed for an official Indiana Jones card or two.
So... excited...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
AirwolfWilly wrote:
Fingers crossed for an official Indiana Jones card or two.
So... excited...

We can be pretty sure that if there is such a card it won't be official, as Serious Poulp is not going to get that licence (which must be quite expensive) for such a limited use.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
Umbria
flag msg tools
They await the King
badge
The Snarky Sloth
mbmbmbmbmb
You kidding me?
Just do a "Professor H. Jones, Jr."

It is everywhere on Exit: The Pharaoh's Tomb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Thompson
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bibliothekar wrote:
Okay, the Kickstarter starts today, but when will we hold the game in our hands?? Maybe October 2018?

I would imagine that the second KS would be faster than the first, now that production kinks are ironed out and the game itself is ready to be printed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
cthompsonguy wrote:
AernoutMJC wrote:
Razoupaf wrote:

Just to clarify as to what others have said, the replayability of the game is found from being told to randomly take a card number 56 (just an example). The game may come with 3 different cards numbered 56, so you never know exactly what you may encounter. Or find. This random aspect is important to longevity. These 5 cards have the SAME number as those in the deck, but they ARE different and get added to your master deck to add to the possibilities of what you may find.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
t3clis wrote:
You kidding me?
Just do a "Professor H. Jones, Jr."

It is everywhere on Exit: The Pharaoh's Tomb

Heartstone CCG went with Harrison Jones. And the PIC for it says it all:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BG.EXE
United States
flag msg tools
I favor Euros, but I like pretty much all games.
badge
Don't forget to have fun!
mbmbmbmbmb
About 4 hours now! And I don't think it'll take a year to get the new copies out but I'm not setting any expectations. I think more like 6 months, unless they wait until all the new expansions are developed and printed before shipping out 2nd Print core boxes.

But again, not getting my hopes up. Set your expected release date as far out as you can possibly bear, then add 5-6 months to that. Then you'll be happily surprised if it comes earlier.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ImDarKK "The K"
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You know what ? 52 min left !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy (Other Amy)
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ren
Italy
Pavia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
boardgamesdotEXE wrote:
Set your expected release date as far out as you can possibly bear, then add 5-6 months to that.

So... in 5 months?? Because I needed the expansions last month
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Vogler
Austria
flag msg tools
cthompsonguy wrote:
Bibliothekar wrote:

I would imagine that the second KS would be faster than the first, now that production kinks are ironed out and the game itself is ready to be printed.

You're right and I'm right! cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.