Subject: Invisibility potion rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raul Grech
Spain
Los Ramos, Murcia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can I evade without reaction attacks using an Invisibility potion?
Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Olsén
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think so, but don't remember what the card says.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raul Grech
Spain
Los Ramos, Murcia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bård Holst
Norway
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
skur78 wrote:
Can I evade without reaction attacks using an Invisibility potion?
Thanks

I would think so....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Anderson
msg tools
I think this operates like Shae's hiding ability because the wording is the same. The only way enemies can attack Shae while hiding is with AOE effects. I think that is detailed in another thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kand Affar
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
Yes, you can evade without attacks by using the potion. The only thing you could still be hit buy are AoE attacks or effects that have language like "all heroes ..." (like gremlin spines).

Strategic Variant wrote:
I think this operates like Shae's hiding ability because the wording is the same. The only way enemies can attack Shae while hiding is with AOE effects. I think that is detailed in another thread.

Invisibility is actually more powerful than Shae's stealth because it doesn't break when you take an action. Shae can't avoid reaction attacks because to leave the space she has to take an evasion free action, which reveals her and allows her to be attacked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.