Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I (and my GF) really like Elysium. It is a fun game for us! I believe that they were planning and perhaps even completed an expansion for it but it never was released and doesn't sound like it is likely to be any time soon or at all even... I would buy it for sure.

What game(s) do you wish that there were new expansions coming out for? Can be either a game with or without (like Elysium) past expansions already...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt L.
United States
Seahurst
Washington
flag msg tools
I have text here
badge
So important!
mbmbmbmbmb
Most games I have already have plenty of expansions but I'd like to see more for Eko.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Davies
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Koneko: A PvP worker placement game set in a very Feline Feudal Japan........
mbmbmbmbmb
Outlive. Need me some more stuff, new leaders, new challenges etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
mbmbmb
Clockwork wars.

Obviously more

Races
Tiles
Discoveries
Espionage cards
Generals
Courts

But I feel like the game is open enough where the designer could potentially come up with some ways to tweak the game.

Jesus, CWW is amazing and I want more of it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Nordstrom
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Board Games are Old School, I Be Old School
mbmbmbmbmb
Euphoria. It's long overdue.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
christopher anderson
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Lords of Waterdeep

Biblios

Lotus

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M Smith
United Kingdom
UK
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We would love to see an expansion for Colony, more cards please.
One game that will never get one is Forbidden Stars . New factions would have been really cool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Switzerland
Fribourg
Fribourg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sadly Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game will never get one, or at least additional scenario/content. But I would really like to see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Most definitely UNO. It's been stagnant for a VERY long time. Add another color, multi-color cards, or maybe call it Dos and have rules based around that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Raymond
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would still like to see the expansion for Gravwell. Game really could stand more players...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Gonzalez
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, I don't think Among the Stars gets nearly the love it deserves. Ambassadors were a great expansion, but it's time for more. Maybe leaders of the different races? Maybe take some aspects that people like about Fields of Green, and work them back into the original? I'd buy anything they released for this. Even just more new races.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Graves
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I...need...more...Legendary Encounters: An Alien Deck Building Game. Probably selfish of me since I don't even own the first expansion. Ha!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mentat1231 wrote:
Honestly, I don't think Among the Stars gets nearly the love it deserves. Ambassadors were a great expansion, but it's time for more. Maybe leaders of the different races? Maybe take some aspects that people like about Fields of Green, and work them back into the original? I'd buy anything they released for this. Even just more new races.

I can't fit everything in that box as it is! If they were to offer more, then they definitely need to offer a bigger box too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor McAusland
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mage Wars Arena: I will always want more. More spells, more mages, more modular arenas. I loved the Siren from he previous Mage release, but the Paladin was more like a watered down Warlord with Priestess powers.

DOOM: The Board Game: I'd like to see an official rules variant for marine PvP. I'd also like to see the full roster of demons released that weren't included in the base game. Also, more maps/scenarios!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ace hawkster
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
star wars rebellion
None of this new rubbish (rogue one, clone wars etc) give me more original cannon
millenium falcon (not a ring), slave one, b wings, a wings, tie interceptors, tie bombers, tie defenders, golan space stations.
grand admiral thrawn, isaard, all the good stuff (yes i know not all of this is original cannon but it is to me, this was when star wars was cool and bringing out new ideas not just having another big planet destroyer with a weak point on the surface trench run again anyone )
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk
United States
Commerce Twp.
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
motoyugota wrote:
Mentat1231 wrote:

I can't fit everything in that box as it is! If they were to offer more, then they definitely need to offer a bigger box too.

I wish more companies would update/upgrade their box when offering an expansion that doesn't fit in the original box! Some do, to their credit, but many don't...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edwin Woody
United States
Pottsboro
Texas
flag msg tools
I'm trying to reform though.
badge
On the restless road to nowhere, there's no certain peace it seems.
mbmbmbmbmb
Tiny Epic Western.

We need hangings. I want a punchboard gallows in the center of town with a hole to drop convicted cowboy meeples into. And places out of town where we can bushwhack each other outside the law.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
P.D. Magnus
United States
Albany
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was going to say Imhotep. Then I looked and realized that there's an expansion coming out -- but it's not until October and it's just a German release.

So my answer is: I'd like to see a US release of Imhotep: A New Dynasty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Boyung
United States
Brookfield
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
saturnkk wrote:
motoyugota wrote:
Mentat1231 wrote:

I wish more companies would update/upgrade their box when offering an expansion that doesn't fit in the original box! Some do, to their credit, but many don't...

I was ecstatic when they offered that for Exodus: Event Horizon in the kickstarter. They found a way to make it work within their budget when tons of people requested it, and it got done. Very excited to see it in the next few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve W
United States
Rio Medina
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmb
Monsterpocalypse! Seriously, it only needed one more wave to be a complete game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Robichaud
Canada
Moncton
New Brunswick
flag msg tools
My friends and I always really loved Evo (second edition), and I would have always loved to see an expansion - it wouldn't even take much, a few new dinosaur characters, some new terrains, maybe starting abilities that are different for each character.

A little would go a long way on this already great game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Peters
United States
Barberton
OH
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Favor of the Pharaoh is screaming for the missing tiles (The sixes are just waiting!)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dejun King
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hoplomachus: The Lost Cities
Hoplomachus: Rise of Rome
Hoplomachus: Origins

More Titans, More Gladiators, More solo Arena Challenges, MORE MORE MORE!

Ok so there is a lot of content for this series but really can you ever have enough for your favorite game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Mcpherson
Canada
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Patchwork would be cool, but I have no idea what it would be and if I would even like it. When I really like a game, I tend to not like any changes to what I already love.

Animal Upon Animal - Maybe a selection of rare or endangered animals would be a cool expansion. Or maybe an Aquatic collection.

Glen More - Again, not sure if I would like it but I'd love to find out.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Coniff
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
Check me out on Instagram: @WisdomForWizards
badge
"Behold, a treasure more valuable than gold."
I'd like a new expansion for Wiz-War. Three is the perfect number and right now it's sitting at two expansions. The game only gets better with more content, so this would be a welcome addition.

In the same way Seasons only has two expansions. One more with new cards and maybe a wild card dice in each "color" would be interesting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.