Necromunda: Underhive» Forums » General

Subject: Any Info on Cost and Playtime? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob

Tennessee
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Any word on cost of base game, expansions, etc?
2. How long will it take to play a game?

I'll likely get this or Shadespire. I love the theme of both games, but lean toward Necro in that regard. Cost and playtime will likely decide it for me, though. Anything under $100 that plays in an hour or less would be great.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
N_O_ Y_B
United States
flag msg tools
mbmb
This is all just 'what I've gathered' so it's not official, but I'd expect Necromunda to both play longer and cost more. The cost hasn't been decided but for the type of models that come in the box (plus other components) I can't imagine it will be $60 like Shadespire is. Originally Necromunda games tended to be an 1-2 hours so I'd imagine this version will be close to that. Of course, it's possible that with the rules that come in the box, and with only playing it on the board tiles that also come in the box, the time will be cut down some. Regardless, Shadespire is repeatedly being quoted (by GW reps directly) as being a 45 minute game so that's probably pretty close to the time.

To be clear, I'm really, really stoked about both and will be getting both.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.