Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
8-Bit Bastard
United States
Salinas
California
flag msg tools
badge
“That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.”
mbmbmbmbmb
Fantasy Flight announced this year's Arkham Nights.

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2017/9/26/arkham-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Walker
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want that deck box!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nafmi Sanichar - van Herwijnen
Netherlands
Weesp
Noord-Holland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Heya,

a bold question, as a European citizen I won't be able to attend. However, I would love to have the special scenario pack.

I've come to understand, that the scenario will be the same as the one they gave out at gen con 50, so I was wondering. Is anyone who already has this scenario, attending? And willing to part with the scenario and willing to ship it to the Netherlands?

Please contact me via geekmail, if you'd be interested to help me out. Maybe I can do something in return.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rosen Crantz
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I really wish they would host these in more than one location. There is no way I can go to Minneapolis just to attend. cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Teeka
Netherlands
Naarden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nafmi wrote:
I've come to understand, that the scenario will be the same as the one they gave out at gen con 50, so I was wondering. Is anyone who already has this scenario, attending? And willing to part with the scenario and willing to ship it to the Netherlands?

Hi Nafmi,

As I understand it, it's quite possible that the scenario will be published as a PoD pack later, just like Rougarou and Carnavale.
Then, webstore Summoner will likely sell it for less than having someone ship it from the US.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Webb
United States
Western Mitten
flag msg tools
designer
badge
GET A SILK BAG FROM THE GRAVEYARD DUCK TO LIVE LONGER.
mbmbmbmbmb
Rougarou was released very shortly after Arkham Nights last year as a PoD, I would expect the same thing for Labyrinths; very possibly even by or before Christmas.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Under the Meeplescope
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to pay for someones attendance if they ship all the promos to my US forwarding address!

Need that deck box!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MC Shudde M'ell
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A Tentacle dice bag, though? It couldn't be an Elder Sign, or even just a big 0?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arkham Chronicle
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Airdrawn78 wrote:
I'm happy to pay for someones attendance...

Does that include airfare?

The Arkham Chronicle Gang
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Probst
Germany
Kiel
Schleswig Holstein
flag msg tools
Esgaldil wrote:
A Tentacle dice bag, though? It couldn't be an Elder Sign, or even just a big 0?

It's just being honest, because Tentacle is what that bag will give you when it counts.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.