Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Collin
United States
Salem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently completed my Dominion storage solution and have been left with a big pile of nearly empty boxes. 9 boxes to be exact. (Base through Empires minus Alchemy.) Nearly because I also have the plastic inserts and the cardboard center thingy with the card names on it for each one. The one for the base set has a blank customizable back.

Before they go into the big blue bin, I thought I'd see if anybody here wanted any part of them for any purpose. Pay for shipping and it's yours. (I live in Oregon if that matters.) I can flatten the boxes to reduce shipping, or I can cut pieces out of them for your bizarre craft project. The cardboard inserts will probably fit in a postage envelope. Neither of those techniques will work with the plastic inserts, so I can think of no reason why anybody would want those. (But let me know if you do.)

Most of the boxes are not in perfect condition. There are some rips and scratches on the earlier sets because they have been loved. I'll recycle everything unwanted in a couple days.

Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this because I'm a newb. Not sure if a post containing "not sure" is the best way to start a thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Schumann
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome!

There is a big thread of people looking for just boxes... and looking to get rid of them. Can't search easily just now, but maybe someone else can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
Please list them here:
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/71425/resource-list-i-jus...
This is a geeklist I administer where people look for empty boxes for games or post they have them. The latter are far more rare.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Fwirt wrote:
I recently completed my Dominion storage solution and have been left with a big pile of nearly empty boxes. 9 boxes to be exact. (Base through Empires minus Alchemy.) Nearly because I also have the plastic inserts and the cardboard center thingy with the card names on it for each one. The one for the base set has a blank customizable back.

For kicks and giggles, if you get a chance, walk around a "larger convention" (around 100 to 400 people, and preferably large rooms) and see if you get any reactions from people holding a stack of 9 Dominion boxes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jessica
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I had discovered Board Game Geek just a little sooner! I transferred my entire collection over to a few binders earlier this year, and asked my friendly local game store if they could use the empty boxes. When there was no need for them there, sadly off went some good to excellent condition boxes into the recycling bin.

I hope you find a good use for your boxes, and that they'll be able to help someone out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Weaver
United States
Denver
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd take them...happy to pay shipping plus a few bucks for your troubles. Send me a geekmail if you're willing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Collin
United States
Salem
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry for not responding sooner, thought I had email notifications turned on. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll follow some leads and try to get them into the right hands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.