Fenmar
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the last year, I have been developing a fan made expansion for Space Hulk: Death Angel – The Card Game, and I am now testing it.

The art for the front of the cards is almost finished, and I would like to make the game available soon to those who will help supporting the play testing by filling in a questionnaire about their games here.

Have a look at these samples of the cards:

These are yet not uploaded but they will soon.

At present, you can already:
- Download the latest version of the Wolf Guard fanmade expansion here.
- Download the Wolf Guard Campaign The Leap of the Wolf here.
- Fill in a questionnaire about your games here to support the play testing, and receive the PDF with full art of the Wolf Guard cards once it is over.
- Follow the further design and playtesting of the Wolf Guard in this WIP thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fenmar
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you finally ready to to cut and play? I am!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Boyd
United States
Evansville
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscribed.

Will try to get get printed out and played and report back. This is awesome. Thanks for the hardwork.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crazed Survivor
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly it's been a while since I printed the previous version but I still haven't cut it and SH: DA hasn't hit the table in a while.
But it's really awesome that you dedicated so much time and resource to keeping the game alive, and I thank you for that.

Hopefully, you'll go for a enemy deck next time, to further complement the Tyrannids/Genestealers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fenmar
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for your comments! I hope to read your reports of some of your games soon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.