Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright, so I'm a veteran of the 1st KS, and I'm about to back the new project.
I have a question:
There are 2 types of sleeves, normal and deluxe. Which type was included in the first KS?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hollow
msg tools
mb
Echtalion wrote:
Alright, so I'm a veteran of the 1st KS, and I'm about to back the new project.
I have a question:
There are 2 types of sleeves, normal and deluxe. Which type was included in the first KS?

I only see one type of sleeves, the "deluxe" kind. Either you get 4 packs (200 sleeves) for $10 or 28 packs+ (1400+ sleeves) for everything for $69.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
I am Abomination
France
flag msg tools
The Orzhov welcome you. Please leave your belongings with the Obzedat. They are not yours anymore.
badge
Hi, I'm a european crested tit, and a very small punk rocker!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup. Either you take packs 1 by 1 or you go for the grand total.

But these look too thick to my taste. My Mayday penny sleeves are enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kimchi fried rice
United States
Uptown
New York
flag msg tools
AKIMBO!
badge
반갑습니다!
mbmbmbmbmb
This is the first (and likely last) time I've ever preferred thin sleeves over premium/thick.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anselmo Diaz
United Kingdom
Crawley
West Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops, my bad.I see now there is only 1 type of sleeves

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tornabe
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If those Penny Sleeves are used, to me they're 2x thinner, would EverythinG fit in this second edition box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephan Beal
Germany
Geltendorf
Bayern
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
compujet1 wrote:
If those Penny Sleeves are used, to me they're 2x thinner, would EverythinG fit in this second edition box?

KS page wrote:
This new expansion has its own “collector’s” box to store all of the cards of base box as well as all of the expansions (even if everything is sleeved) and other materials. It includes:...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tornabe
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thanks. I did see that, actually why I asked. I don't know how to do that inserting multiple quotes and other threads guotes. Everywhere I read theres so many asking in different ways and of course twice as many answers. It's great theres so many that want to be helpful but there should be a way to have confirmed answers marked. I just received my Aeons End: War Eternal with Broken Token Insert guaranteed and made specifically for it but doesn't fit all with sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tornabe
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgbeal wrote:
compujet1 wrote:

KS page wrote:
This new expansion has its own “collector’s” box to store all of the cards of base box as well as all of the expansions (even if everything is sleeved) and other materials. It includes:...

If you look at the campaign page picture of the expansion "What Goes Up, Must Come Down Expansion Box" bottom of picture under cards and trays is states "COMBINED WITH BASE BOX, IT WILL ALLOW YOU TO STORE ALL YOUR CARDS EVEN IF SLEEVED! ". laugh BUT
Under that picture it states "this new expansion has its own "collectors"box to store all of the cards of base box as well as all of the expansions(even if everything is sleeved) and other materials". it sort of contradicts whats said in picture. In picture it says "with base" and under picture it says "in the collectors box".and all the posts I read half say yes the other half say no. I really wish Serious Poulp explicitly would let everybody know in the FAQ and edit the campaign page because as long as it says 2 things the entire month the comment section and here are going to be ridiculously cluttered with that issue. I dont think I'm reading it wrong since I have seen hundreds of confused postings. Thanks for whoever can set me straight gulp

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Karrde
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jamie has confirmed in the KS comments that you need BOTH boxes to hold everything sleeved.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tornabe
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Archr wrote:
Jamie has confirmed in the KS comments that you need BOTH boxes to hold everything sleeved.
I've been reading from one place to another. Maybe after the 1st day there's calmer postings and I can pull the answers from them easier. Thank you. Would the "collectors" or even "2nd edition box" work alone with thin sleeves? And is that even possible to thin sleeve? I read the cards are irregular size.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christi K
United States
Puyallup
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
compujet1 wrote:
Archr wrote:
I've been reading from one place to another. Maybe after the 1st day there's calmer postings and I can pull the answers from them easier. Thank you. Would the "collectors" or even "2nd edition box" work alone with thin sleeves? And is that even possible to thin sleeve? I read the cards are irregular size.

If the two boxes will hold the premium/thick sleeves, then they will certainly fit with thinner/penny sleeves. The cards are 80x80mm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tornabe
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
clmdvd wrote:
compujet1 wrote:
Archr wrote:

If the two boxes will hold the premium/thick sleeves, then they will certainly fit with thinner/penny sleeves. The cards are 80x80mm.

Of course they'll fit in both with penny sleeves if they fit with deluxe. Im asking if they will fit in 1box with penny sleeved? I want sleeved but I want 1 box storage. And I have been told I ask for to much arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thanasis Patsios
Greece
Athens
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
compujet1 wrote:
clmdvd wrote:
compujet1 wrote:
Archr wrote:

Of course they'll fit in both with penny sleeves if they fit with deluxe. Im asking if they will fit in 1box with penny sleeved? I want sleeved but I want 1 box storage. And I have been told I ask for to much arrrh

I have all the base game cards sleeved with thin, 80x80 Mayday sleeves and they fit into the base game box perfectly. I'm sure the box can hold another 2-3 small expansions from the first campaign, at least the ones involving curses. That's its limit though. No way it can fit all 6 expansions from the first campaign nor the extra content from the second.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Tornabe
United States
Burlington
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. . Since any way you look at sleeved 2 boxes are needed then I'm in for the deluxe package of sleeves. Now this I really hope the pledge manager is open long time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.