13 Posts

Gloomhaven» Forums » General

Subject: UK - Doomhaven rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Oort Cloud
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Just got told the UK wont be receiving any copies until at least the end of the year so my pre-order will be shipped 'late December at best'...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike heim
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sad. I was only hoping I'd get mine in time for the Secret Santa exchange (since I screwed up and accidentally ordered an extra through the Pledge Manager).
shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oort Cloud
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Well, if you do end up with a spare copy let me know I'm sure we can sort something out!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike heim
United States
Juneau
Alaska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry bro (or sis)--
It's definitely going to be a stateside Secret Santa gift.

whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oort Cloud
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Yeah, no worries - I have it on order so I better wait or I'll be Secret-Santa-ing too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James J
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you talking about retail copies here?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PAUL JOHNSON
United Kingdom
HIGH WYCOMBE
Buckinghamshire
flag msg tools
mb
Who told you that? My sources still say early November!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
If retail not sure but for Kickstarter backers it looks like the EU shipments should still start to arrive in early November but staggered over a 4 week period most likely as the total consignment is on 4 different boats sent once per week (US, Oz, Southeast Asia and Canada shipping after these four).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
belborough wrote:
If retail not sure but for Kickstarter backers it looks like the EU shipments should still start to arrive in early November but staggered over a 4 week period most likely as the total consignment is on 4 different boats sent once per week (US, Oz, Southeast Asia and Canada shipping after these four).

Early november ? You're being a bit pessimistic. According to the last updates, the first ship should arrive in port in a few days, and then the fulfillment should take a couple of weeks. So the first games should be recieved in Europe mid-October.
After that, since the games are aboard 4 ships, with the last one having just left China, the last ones may have to wait until mid or even end of November to get their games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Thane
England
Brough
East Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
Up the Tigers
mbmbmbmbmb
Itai wrote:
belborough wrote:

Early november ? You're being a bit pessimistic. According to the last updates, the first ship should arrive in port in a few days, and then the fulfillment should take a couple of weeks. So the first games should be recieved in Europe mid-October.
After that, since the games are aboard 4 ships, with the last one having just left China, the last ones may have to wait until mid or even end of November to get their games.

Oops, yes early November was the last one, although with the 4th boat a week after the original 3rd probably the range should be mid October to mid November for delivery estimates.

Based on some comments from a few months ago I wouldn't expect retail copies to come out until after all these have been sent though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcus Neels
Canada
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I heard via kickstarter that Gloomhaven is first shipping to Europe, and that the 4th boat has just left China. That being said, does anyone have an idea when the shipping to other continents will begin? Obviously, the factory does not have to wait for the 4th boat to arrive in Europe before shipping to Canada, and the list of shipping countries does indeed imply that Canada is next.

Basically just wondering the approximate time that Canadians (and by consequence, myself) will receive their games? Does anybody know this or can estimate it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Itai Perez
France
Paris
Ile-de-France
flag msg tools
designer
Soon in retail !
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BakedToast wrote:
I heard via kickstarter that Gloomhaven is first shipping to Europe, and that the 4th boat has just left China. That being said, does anyone have an idea when the shipping to other continents will begin? Obviously, the factory does not have to wait for the 4th boat to arrive in Europe before shipping to Canada, and the list of shipping countries does indeed imply that Canada is next.

Basically just wondering the approximate time that Canadians (and by consequence, myself) will receive their games? Does anybody know this or can estimate it?

According to the last update, the first shipment to US is leaving China at the end of this week. As for Canada, which should have been shipped before US, there is no news, but Isaac Childres is going to inquire about it and see what he can do.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oort Cloud
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Just to be clear this is the retail copies, not Kickstarter backers.

I just reread the email - it actually said 'mid to late December'. It was Paul from Board Game Guru. He also said it was same for all retailers and distributers in the UK so...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.