Subject: Tony Merz (and other characters) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
pansonic
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm trying to beat Chapter 2 at the moment - it's not easy, by the way...

Tony Merz is in the deck I'm drawing cards from. If I understand it correctly, I can only get this card into my hand only if I draw it in the beginning of the round? So if Tony Merz or any other character is drawn during Phase 2 or Phase 3, they are just discarded?

Also, the small watchtowers are in the deck right now, but is Rabbit supposed to be in the deck during chapter two?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay P
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mb
pansonic wrote:
I'm trying to beat Chapter 2 at the moment - it's not easy, by the way...

Yep, solo chapter 2 is definitely a doozy--from personal experience and reading other threads, expect to lose a dozen or so times before victory!

Quote:
Tony Merz is in the deck I'm drawing cards from. If I understand it correctly, I can only get this card into my hand only if I draw it in the beginning of the round? So if Tony Merz or any other character is drawn during Phase 2 or Phase 3, they are just discarded?

Correct on all accounts, although there is an event(s?) that lets you draw cards outside of the first phase, so you might draw him then as well.

Quote:
Also, the small watchtowers are in the deck right now, but is Rabbit supposed to be in the deck during chapter two?

Thanks.

Yep, Rabbit gets added at the end of chapter 1. Very good luck to you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pansonic
United States
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

I've lost 5 or 6 times already. I can either get 33 points or the building materials, not both, grrr.

Overall, a very satisfying solo game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.