Oh My Goods!» Forums » Rules

Subject: Not meeting requirements in production rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Cristopher Mazzoli
Italy
flag msg tools
Hi,
I was playing and, after a bad bid, I fail the requirements for producing orderly.
Now, what was I supposed to do? Discard anyway resources card from my hand or simply didn't pay because I produce nothing at all?
Thanks.
P.s. I'm enjoing a lot this game, it's quite simple to teach and play... And I'm still waiting the courier with the expansion!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brodie
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You don't discard anything, but you also don't produce anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristopher Mazzoli
Italy
flag msg tools
Thanks a lot, Brodie17.
I was wandering how much you'll have to pay your bad luck after that

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Funk
United States
Springfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you can fill your missing resources from your hand, you may and then produce. If you don't have the missing materials in hand, then yes, nothing is produced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Shaw
United Kingdom
Plymouth
Devon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to read inbetween the lines of your question - I think the answer to your question is, you don't need to discard resources from your hand (to try fulfilling the requirements) unless you can fulfil them ALL. If you can, great, discard from your hand sufficient resources to fulfil the remaining requirements and produce. If not, you don't have to discard anything.

In fact, even if you CAN discard to fulfil, you don't HAVE to (you may want to keep some cards for building in later rounds).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cristopher Mazzoli
Italy
flag msg tools
njshaw2 wrote:
Trying to read inbetween the lines of your question - I think the answer to your question is, you don't need to discard resources from your hand (to try fulfilling the requirements) unless you can fulfil them ALL. If you can, great, discard from your hand sufficient resources to fulfil the remaining requirements and produce. If not, you don't have to discard anything.

In fact, even if you CAN discard to fulfil, you don't HAVE to (you may want to keep some cards for building in later rounds).

Yeah,you got it. Thanks to all of you, buddies cool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
njshaw2 wrote:

I'll keep that wording in mind when I go teach it, thanks Nick
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.