Subject: MM Star Wars: Rebellion $79.99 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Not_a_hot_deal [+] [View All]
Rob Perry
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know this isn't a Hot Deal, so to speak, as I've always seen it at this price at MM: https://www.miniaturemarket.com/ffgsw03.html

However, they're down to their last 10 in stock. I don't claim to know how this stuff works, but I've been looking for it to come in stock at CSI since July (they list their price as $69.99), but it never has.

And FFG doesn't have it listed as "waiting for reprint" or anywhere on their upcoming products page.

So, I'm just throwing it out there that if you've been holding off on this one, this might be your last chance to grab it at this price for a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Still in stock at the same price at both GamesSurplus and Cardhaus.

https://www.boardgameprices.com/prices/starwarempirevrebelli...

They only just released a new expansion so I don't think this is going to be going out of print any time soon, and even if it does, a reprint will almost surely follow soon after.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan C
United States
New York
flag msg tools
I'll be in for this at $60 and not a penny more! 😉
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Perry
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
NuMystic wrote:
I don't think this is going to be going out of print any time soon, and even if it does, a reprint will almost surely follow soon after.

I wasn't suggesting it might be going OOP anytime soon - Just that once the current stock runs out, there might not be any new stock for a long while.

If a reprint is coming soon, wouldn't the game be on this list somewhere?
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United States
Tipp City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In my best Jeff Foxworthy impersonation. "If you're post starts out with 'I know this isn't a Hot Deal...' then you might be in the wrong forum"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Emeryville
California
flag msg tools
badge
Sometimes life is scary and dark. That is why we must find the light. -BMO
mbmbmbmbmb
Alan_C wrote:
I'll be in for this at $60 and not a penny more! 😉

You'll likely find it for that at some point. I bought it at CSI for $58 a long time ago.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vaderizer wrote:
If a reprint is coming soon, wouldn't the game be on this list somewhere?
https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/upcoming/

You won't see messages there until the game is already completely out of stock at the publisher/distributor level which may not be the case yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this was one of the last games to come out before the Asmodee price increase.

I bet OLGS are paying more for it now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Perry
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Available at Amazon for $79.96 right now, with free Prime shipping.

Guess they were just waiting for me to purchase from MM before dropping the price below $90+
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Perry
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
And now on Amazon, it's $78.62 with Prime.

In fact, there are FIVE sellers selling it for this exact same price on Amazon right now. Told you I don't know how this works.

It is out of stock at MM and CSI, and 6 remaining at Cardhaus. I still believe that any time now, you won't be able to find this game in stock anywhere but Amazon, and not for less than a hundred bucks. But again, all I really know is I don't know shit.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Morton
United States
Brackenridge
PA
flag msg tools
[Daytrip Gaming]
mbmbmbmbmb
Running out of print with that new expansion out would be tougher to sell
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aelfric Brewer
msg tools
mbmbmb
knuckles29 wrote:
Running out of print with that new expansion out would be tougher to sell

or they could make a big box edition, and it could end up like the Arctic Scavengers: Recon expansion. it seems like stores are willing to pay *us* to take that one, just to clear the stock space.

(for those who don't know, AS now comes in a big box with both expansions; you can't get the base game alone anymore.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.