Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear friends of Heldentaufe,

the first and only, limited and exclusive print-run of 1500 copies of Heldentaufe is almost sold out. Less than 200 pieces remain. We have removed the purchase buttons from our official website.

The remaining games will have their appearance at SPIEL'17 in Essen, where they can be played and purchased. Preorder Heldentaufe for pickup from http://shop.meeplecircus.com

All the best
Daniel & Team Heldentaufe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Barille
msg tools
This makes me sad in may ways. First, so many people will not have an opportunity to play this game. Secondly there will be no expansions I am assuming, which is a real shame. This is a brilliant game, and beautiful. Was the first thing I ever backed, was what got me into kickstarter to begin with. I hope someday you choose to do another print run, with those ranged weapons, and more quests. I so need more quests. So glad I have one, wish I didnt give the second one I bought to a friend now. If anyone goes I would be interested in buying one to save for posterity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl-Gustaf Samuelsson
Sweden
BorĂ¥s
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Which stall will you have at the Essen game fair?
As I can't find the company name, it's impossible to guess :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Theuerkaufer
Germany
Freiburg
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The booth number is 8-A139, Board Game Circus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.