Subject: "Think" and "Remember" action cards interaction rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mr. Yluras
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hello all,

I have already my good 20-30h of game in my back, and have cleared Voracious Goddess and almost the Chest of the Dammed.

I have came along an intraction/combo that makes recovering cards sometimes easier than eating: that is, using the Think/Remember cards repetively, so you can chain Thinks together and recover, sometimes, 30+ cards in one go.

Do they work as they are intended? That is, I play the Think, keep a Remember, play the remember and play the Think, etc...

Thank you all in advance for your responses!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorgen Peddersen
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No, they don't.

Think takes cards from the Action Pile. You aren't going to replenish anything.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raphaël Langella
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think you're doing something wrong. Both of these cards are discarded after use and neither allow you to put cards back in the action deck.
You play Think, draw 7 cards from the action deck, keep a Remember, put back the 6 others in the action deck, discard Think.
You play Remember, pick back Think and discard Remember. You're now in the same situation you started with, except Remember is in the discard instead of the action deck. You're action deck is 1 card smaller.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Yluras
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Well, I feel so, so dumb right know. I was always playing that as discard and not action deck.

We should have died far more times than we did...

Thank you all for the explanations!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.