7 Posts

World in Flames» Forums » General

Subject: No official PDF rules? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lucas Andrade
msg tools
mb
Thinking day and night about jumping in the KS campaign so I've decided to check out the rules. I read all my rules in PDF on my iPad, for marking important passages, easing of searching specific words and so.

But I see no official rules in this format on the internet. Am I missing something?

Without this I will definitely give up.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dolges
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You must not have been searching very hard.

On the A-D-G website there is a specific section called 'Downloads' where you can download the latest rules PDF. It may be compressed in a Zip file but you can always unzip it. It's how I got the rules pdf on my tablet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Janik-Jones
Canada
Waterloo
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Up Front fan, Cats were once worshipped as gods and they haven't forgotten this, Combat Commander series fan, The Raven King (game publisher) ... that's me!, Fields of Fire fan
badge
Slywester Janik, awarded the Krzyż Walecznych (Polish Cross of Valour), August 1944
mbmbmbmbmb
https://www.a-d-g.com.au/pages/downloads
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucas Andrade
msg tools
mb
My bad, folks!

Thank you so much!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Riley
United Kingdom
Bridport
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I could only find the 2003 rules for the final edition. Is there a link to the final final (aka collector's) rules? I have noted from other forums that the rules have been "streamlined".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark palius
msg tools
The final final rules for the final final edition are not quite final. ADG's website has an Aug '17 draft available for free download.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Clevenger
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
goatleaf wrote:
I could only find the 2003 rules for the final edition. Is there a link to the final final (aka collector's) rules? I have noted from other forums that the rules have been "streamlined".

You have to keep scrolling down on the page to find the WiF Collector’s Sneak Peak which includes a link to a zip file of both the pdf and Word draft of the version 8 rules.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0714/3419/files/WiF_8_Raw_...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.