Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
4 Posts

Lisboa» Forums » Rules

Subject: Clergy Tile and Effects that give you a discount when spending money rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tahsin Shamma
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I don't remember the exact wording, but the discounts usually say that you get the discount whenever you have to spend money.

Does this include when you elect (not mandatory) to spend money, such as spending money for influence with other effects?

We assumed you could do it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Y P
United States
Mississippi
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
veector wrote:
Sorry if this has been asked before.

I don't remember the exact wording, but the discounts usually say that you get the discount whenever you have to spend money.

Does this include when you elect (not mandatory) to spend money, such as spending money for influence with other effects?

We assumed you could do it.

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ray zoo
Canada
Toronto
flag msg tools
Yes. You could do that. This was asked in another thread that I'm too lazy to dig up. A lot of combos in this game to discover.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Freedman
United States
Apex
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sixseven wrote:
Yes. You could do that. This was asked in another thread that I'm too lazy to dig up. A lot of combos in this game to discover.

It was my thread. Very recently asked....only just a few down in the rules section.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1846981/money-influence-mon...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.