Subject: Setup and phase I rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Diego Desmond
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hallo.
In the setup to every player is dealt five cards.. then the game starts into the phase I: can they discard and redraw and add the two cards as this phase states? or the game starts
on the setup, by a hand of five cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Diegoista wrote:
Hallo.
In the setup to every player is dealt five cards.. then the game starts into the phase I: can they discard and redraw and add the two cards as this phase states? or the game starts
on the setup, by a hand of five cards?

I play that you can discard/redraw those 5 cards before you draw your first 2 yes.

I justify this because setup happens before phase 1, and part 1 of phase 1 is, choose to keep or redraw your hand
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grzegorz Kobiela
Germany
Hanover
Lower Saxony
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Editor at Lookout Games
mbmbmbmbmb
Official: yes, you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Soto
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, figured as much, since I didn't see that you skipped Phase 1 in the revised rules (some games have you skip the first phase of a round on the first round, which makes me think that it should be the FINAL phase of the round instead of the FIRST, but I digress). So, thank you for the official ruling, Grzegorz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diego Desmond
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice, very thanks, to everybody!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.