Popular Tags: [View All]
Louisa Berry
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if this error in the rule book has been caught or if it's already gone to print.

At the top of page 6 in the left hand column there is an image + text giving an example of scoring trade routes. The text says:

Example: Blue player can’t build a trade route due to yellow player’s interruption.
Yellow player has built a 3-settlement trade route, which is worth 3-points. Unoccupied spots don’t interrupt the trade route.
Blue player has built a 3-settlement trade route which is worth 3 points.
Red player has built a 5-settlement trade route which is worth 6-points. Unoccupied spots don’t interrupt the trade route.

However, according to the picture, the last two are the wrong way around.

Blue player It's the red player who has built a 3-settlement trade route which is worth 3 points.
Red player and it's the blue player who has built a 5-settlement trade route which is worth 6-points. Unoccupied spots don’t interrupt the trade route.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dennis Beck
Germany
Bielefeld
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They will fix it for the final version. I mentioned the problems with the examples here: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/1839764/rules

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Louisa Berry
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I saw your post. I thought you didnt mention this, but I must have read it quickly and missed it. Oh well, no harm done!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.