Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just a heads up that my copy came without a SamCro board (and an extra One-Niners board) and I contacted GF 9 about it and they turned it around in a matter of a few days and I have the replacement board in hand.

So a shout out to them for great service (fastest turnaround I've ever experienced), and to owners here to check they have all the clubhouse boards!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Cabral
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's good news. I heard they weren't supporting the game anymore since it is out of print and they no longer hold the licence rights to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cabral is correct. others have posted that they asked GF9 about missing parts or damaged and were told 'this isn't a game we're producing anymore'. glad to hear it worked out for you and prepare to enjoy a great game
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alastair Cornish
United Kingdom
Bromley
Kent
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! I didn't know that was the situation, I feel super lucky now. Phew!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Turner
United Kingdom
Farnham
Surrey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've always found them to be great. I wish this game, which is excellent, had brought them greater success.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
Mostly made up of spare parts and sarcasm! ... HTTP Error 418 I'm a Teapot!
mbmb
Perhaps the reply you get depends on the part you request? If they have a few oddd spares at hand why not send a replacement out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.