Massive Darkness» Forums » General

Subject: Damaged cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron Seigo
United States
California
flag msg tools
Did anyone else get damaged cards in their main box? How long do these usually take to get replaced?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
QorDaq H'Nter
msg tools
tlhIngan QujwI'
badge
vay' DaneHbogh yIchargh!
mbmbmbmbmb
No, all my cards were in good shape--Original print errors not withstanding.

Which brings me to my question for you; Which cards were damage? Are you talking about cards from the core box or other boxed cards? Or maybe the Replacement deck for the misprints? Or perhaps the Crossover deck?

I'd think that getting one of the later two (Replacement or Crossover), would likely be faster and easier for CMoN than would replacing cards from a boxed set. But that's just a guess.

Regardless, I imagine it could be a bit of a wait for replacement anything... Possibly with whatever their next "Wave" might be?

Success to you on getting a speedy and satisfying resolution.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron Seigo
United States
California
flag msg tools

Those would be the cards. The printing issue is pretty easy to see. What's harder to see is the creasing and damage to the cards that can be seen on both sides. I sent in a trouble ticket for it, but I don't really know what to expect in the way of wait times. These are all from the core box.

I hope it's rather quick. It's kind of hard to include these cards in the decks in their current condition since they're immediately identifiable from the back. Plus I just picked up Battle Stations second edition, had a manufacturing error on one of the minis and got a replacement in a couple of days after reporting it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.