Hide
8 Posts

Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: I love this game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benjamin Kadish
msg tools
I have literally had dreams about playing an asymmetrical game, well my dreams were realized tonight when I played this game with my brother-in-law. We found the rules a bit confusing and we played as knight vs cave, which is apparently not recommended for the first play through and it was a blast. This game is a masterpiece!!! I hope to spend long hours enjoying this game and I can't wait or the expansion to be available!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Kadish
msg tools
Also my brother in law and I decided we would purchase any amount of additional terrain if it existed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dundy O
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The Fearsome Foes expansion? Yeah. I think it won't be available until 1st quarter 2018, but I'm not positive about that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Kadish
msg tools
Wister wrote:
The Fearsome Foes expansion? Yeah. I think it won't be available until 1st quarter 2018, but I'm not positive about that.

I read the website and they made it seem like they were trying to ship it in December to people who already ordered so that makes sense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Its going to ship to retailers much later.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benjamin Kadish
msg tools
GreenM wrote:
Its going to ship to retailers much later.

Can we still pre-order and get it earlyish?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes we will ship pre-orders after the KS orders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Zarzycki
Poland
Poznań
Wielkopolskie
flag msg tools
spiral out
badge
keep going
mbmbmbmbmb
Love the game as well. This should be an instant classic and mandatory title for any modern game designer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.