Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Chimera Station» Forums » Rules

Subject: What happens when I gain a worker during the splice placement phase? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
My Turn Yet?
United States
Kirkland
WA
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="My Turn Yet?
badge
30 Days, 0 plays
mbmbmbmbmb
I had first spot in the slicing area. there was one of my opponents workers in second spot.

I used my slicing placement to built the Underground Lab component and detached my brains to gain a lab level. This got me my 6th worker.

Question is, I'm pretty sure that I heard Rhado say that I immediately got to place that worker, before my opponents gets to place his sliced worker.

Am I hearing things? I couldn't find it in the video and nothing about it in the rulebook. Or it's there and I'm just old...

I could use help with this because my game group will not believe me unless I can prove the rule somewhere.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Game Brewer
Belgium
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmb
You're not getting old, it says so exactly in the rules: if you go to the page, 4, Splicing Lab Phase:

If you end up with a worker in your pool as a result
of an effect during the Splicing Lab Phase, you will place
that worker before the next Splicing Lab slot is resolved.

Remember, no workers may be placed into the Splicing
Lab during this Phase!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
My Turn Yet?
United States
Kirkland
WA
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="My Turn Yet?
badge
30 Days, 0 plays
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you. I missed it and the more I looked, the harder it got to see.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.