Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark horneff
United Kingdom
london
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi

This seems to be obvious to most but is confusing me.

When i attack a cube i must fight all tokens without a diplomacy value first and then i can send an away team to deal with the tokens with a diplomacy value.

What happens if i dont defeat all the non diplomacy tokens ? Does away mission still happen?

In a coop assault do you decide how tokens will be divided by type not just number ? For example ill take the planet ones you take then cube ones?

If so would i need to wait till all none diplomacy ones are defeated before i could deal with the diplomacy ones

The cube assault rules have be really confused could have used a simple walkthrough as they didnwih basic combat

Cheers for your help
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick SAYET
France
CLERMONT-FERRAND
Puy de Dôme
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
tokens will stay and you will try to overcome them on your next turn (or repair or go for recruit, the tokens won't move)

you normally get the tokens you defeated in combat or diplomacy ; I guess as it's coop you can spread the tokens and allot them as you want

Also, some (rare) ships have the option for diplomacy, they would be fought at the combat step

Not sure 100% as I only played a few games, but all with the rulebooks in hand at each step I hesitated

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.