Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There have been a few throw away comments about Feudum being at Essen but it doesn't feature in the BGG preview.

Can someone let me know if it will be there and if so on which stand? And the €64,000 question; The Kickstarter is allegedly die for delivery in October, will it be available for sale at Essen as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Red Asher
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Big Bad Lex wrote:
There have been a few throw away comments about Feudum being at Essen but it doesn't feature in the BGG preview.

Can someone let me know if it will be there and if so on which stand? And the €64,000 question; The Kickstarter is allegedly die for delivery in October, will it be available for sale at Essen as well?

I can't answer the first question but here's the answer to the €64,000 question:

Latest Kickstarter Update wrote:
The latest Production Schedule

Preproduction: Complete
Mass Production: Almost Complete (Coins, Insert, German/French rulebooks left)
Final Assembly: Underway
Shipping: Oct. 11 (OTX freight to deliver from China to fulfillment centers in the U.K. Australia, Canada and the United States) This takes 2-5 weeks depending on the destination.
Fulfillment: Nov. 15 (Pick N Pack and ship to backers from nearest fulfillment center)
Retail: Dec. 15

So my guess is the retail version will not be available at Essen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well it's good to know the answer. Thanks for that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Emile de Maat
Netherlands
Hengelo
Overijssel
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Kickstarter comments, the designer has said that he'll be demoing the game at SPIEL, booth 2-C148.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
kingloko wrote:
Big Bad Lex wrote:

I can't answer the first question but here's the answer to the €64,000 question:

Latest Kickstarter Update wrote:
The latest Production Schedule

Preproduction: Complete
Mass Production: Almost Complete (Coins, Insert, German/French rulebooks left)
Final Assembly: Underway
Shipping: Oct. 11 (OTX freight to deliver from China to fulfillment centers in the U.K. Australia, Canada and the United States) This takes 2-5 weeks depending on the destination.
Fulfillment: Nov. 15 (Pick N Pack and ship to backers from nearest fulfillment center)
Retail: Dec. 15

So my guess is the retail version will not be available at Essen

I truly wish I could sell it at Essen, but unfortunately it will NOT be. I did everything in my power to make this happen, but I am at the mercy of Panda here. They have been very humble about their mistake, and are working hard to make things right. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.