Subject: Missing Meeples for Months rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate to be that person that complains about a game company, but I feel I have no choice. I bought a brand new copy of this game in July. However, my copy was missing all of the meeples. Like it came with none.

I promptly emailed the replacements email address for What's Your Game. They responded promptly promising them. I followed up every few weeks. They always respond, but I never get anything.

If it was just a few missing pieces I'd make do, but it's like 64 meeples which aren't really super easy to just buy somewhere else.

So I'm finally posting this because maybe I'll get a response from someone finally.

Can someone at the company please just send them to me. I have emailed you again today. Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murr Rockstroh
United States
Fleming Island
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They are a bit slow, you will eventually get them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Veronica WYG
msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, I've sent you an email. As I said, we are really sorry for the inconvenience and I'll fix it as soon as possible.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan
United States
Longwood
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of Railroad Revolution was missing a few markers/rails as well, but I contacted WYG about it and got replacements pretty quickly. Remember, WYG is basically two people, Veronica and Mariano, and we are in the middle of convention season. I'm sure they were just at GenCon and are gearing up for Essen and anything else they may be planning on attending.

No excuse of course to justify your delay, but just something to be aware of.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmbmbmb
Veronica WYG wrote:
Hi, I've sent you an email. As I said, we are really sorry for the inconvenience and I'll fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Pennsylvania
msg tools
badge
Bitter acerbic harridan
mbmbmbmbmb
GoingTopShelf wrote:
My copy of Railroad Revolution was missing a few markers/rails as well, but I contacted WYG about it and got replacements pretty quickly. Remember, WYG is basically two people, Veronica and Mariano, and we are in the middle of convention season. I'm sure they were just at GenCon and are gearing up for Essen and anything else they may be planning on attending.

No excuse of course to justify your delay, but just something to be aware of.

I understand and I really did wait 2 months. I'm not complaining after just a few weeks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.