Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefano Colombo
Italy
San Giorgio su Legnano
Italia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, i picked up a second hand copy of Eldritch Horror Base game + Forsaken Lore + Strange Remnants. I do not want to buy other stuff for it so I'm "ready" to plan and make a custom insert with Foam core because the number of ziplock and pile of cards pull me out completely, so is a must: Custom insert or no play ^^

I looked and searched and there are great design here around but for the most one, they are shaped for MoM or other Big expansion with Custom Insert on multiple boxes ecc...

Do you know some design that i could look at to just simply hold Base + 2 small expansion (all cards SLEEVED)? (Arcane Tinmen, 80 micron).

I guess that the design should be easy to figure out, with 2 removable tray s for big cards and small cards to the sides, and some "filler" boxed holder for tokens and stuff in the middle with the Board on the Top.

Please post some insert or link me some that hold Base + 2 small Expansion sleeved, thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just John
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Behind every fear, is a person you want to be.
mbmbmbmb
Driss has a picture you might be interested in:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/26405588#26405588

You might also check out rsearing's:

https://boardgamegeek.com/article/14229244#14229244

Lastly, there's a hobby lobby trunk you can get in the States for 20 bucks half off (the trunk goes on sale every few weeks) that someone did foam core in (can't find the forum thread at the moment. The trunk is more than big enough for base + 2 expansions (of any size) and would give you room to expand later on if you decided to. The trunk also fits the mood of the game.

Whichever way you decide to go, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Edit: The trunk can also be purchased online-but to my knowledge only as part of a set
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Colombo
Italy
San Giorgio su Legnano
Italia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After planning this insert I became insane. There are too much component to fit in one box (with Sleeves AND Quick set up insert). In the end I split the content into one Small Box expansion. Not the best solution overall, but the set up time is a Huge improvement, i will post some pics soon
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.