Subject: A comment about the dice bag rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin S-D
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I really appreciate that the dice bag is wide enough to allow players to fit their player boards into it when putting dice away. Just slide the board with the dice on it into the bag, tip the board to drop the dice in, and remove the board. Makes end-of-game cleanup so much easier!

(As noted in this thread, the bag is on the small side for those with larger hands. But I still wanted to acknowledge this nice bit of components design synergy.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Harkins
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Play games and be awesome!
mbmbmbmbmb
kerningkev wrote:
I really appreciate that the dice bag is wide enough to allow players to fit their player boards into it when putting dice away. Just slide the board with the dice on it into the bag, tip the board to drop the dice in, and remove the board. Makes end-of-game cleanup so much easier!

(As noted in this thread, the bad is on the small side for those with larger hands. But I still wanted to acknowledge this nice bit of components design synergy.)

Thanks for noticing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how I lost one of the dice, a player at my games club tilted the board like a slide and a yellow dice didn't slide straight into the bag but scampered off to parts unknown. Unfortunately the game has no spare dice so this popular game is off the table until I find a place with 12mm yellow transparent dice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J T
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well, I know it's not really a "fashion" solution, but you could take any white 12mm dice and just paint it yellow, while you search!

Also...

https://www.amazon.com/Set-Six-Sided-12mm-Transparent-Dice/d...

With more colors, if you lose another one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Wood
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Or ask Floodgate if they sell replacement dice. Surely you're not the only one who has failed to herd ninety little roundcornered cubes at 0% escape.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Maisonneuve
Canada
Quebec
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Floodgate wrote:
kerningkev wrote:

(As noted in this thread, the bad is on the small side for those with larger hands. But I still wanted to acknowledge this nice bit of components design synergy.)

Thanks for noticing

Did not notice until I read this post. Now I find this very convenient every time I play

Thanks to have done it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.