Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Sidereal Confluence: Trading and Negotiation in the Elysian Quadrant» Forums » General

Subject: Tuckbox? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rav
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone had a pdf of tuckboxes in the files section, but I looked at it and noticed the sizes seemed off and asked about it. Since I asked about it two days ago or so, the file has been removed.

Any chance the creator could fix it and reupload it? The graphics looked nice, and I love tuckboxes for games where each player has a large-ish set of components they need to use.

Or if anyone else is up to it, that would be great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Hathorn
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ravendas wrote:
Someone had a pdf of tuckboxes in the files section, but I looked at it and noticed the sizes seemed off and asked about it. Since I asked about it two days ago or so, the file has been removed.

Any chance the creator could fix it and reupload it? The graphics looked nice, and I love tuckboxes for games where each player has a large-ish set of components they need to use.

From what I understand, WizKids asked for the files to be removed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rav
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JohnnyOffice wrote:
Ravendas wrote:

From what I understand, WizKids asked for the files to be removed.

That's weird. It was right after I made the comment, so I figured the person took it down to fix it or something.

Well, if it, or any tuckbox file could make a comeback somehow, I'd be happy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.