The Duke» Forums » General

Subject: Dragon missing from my box rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Linus Eriksson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi gamedevelopers! How could it be that one dragon gamepiece is missing in my new in shrink the Duke, maybe misstakes happens and I hope we can solve it but I don't have time chasing producers or whatever I'm supposed to chase, but if you can't solve it, it is not acceptable!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Linus Eriksson
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe there should be only one but there are two tiles on page 8 in rulebook.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rafał Wątorski
Poland
Kraków
flag msg tools
Do you wanna play a game?
badge
We are all prisoners inside the cage of our own flesh.
mbmbmbmbmb
linuseriksson wrote:
Hi gamedevelopers! How could it be that one dragon gamepiece is missing in my new in shrink the Duke, maybe misstakes happens and I hope we can solve it but I don't have time chasing producers or whatever I'm supposed to chase, but if you can't solve it, it is not acceptable!
linuseriksson wrote:
It's not two tiles, but front and back of the same tile. Yes, there should be only one Dragon.

There is a list of components on the first page of rulebook.
Rulebook, page 1 wrote:
Terrain Tiles
These tiles modify game play on the board
and how the Troop Tiles interact:
• Mountain • Dragon • 2 Flags
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Kansas
flag msg tools
So, you think you have a missing piece, but you're to lazy to try and contact the manufacturer, so you want random people on a forum that is not run by the manufacturer, and is most likely never even read by the manufacturer, to solve your problem.
And if the manufacturer won't solve your issue from your post here, it's unacceptable.

Catalyst should totally do all the work to find you and fix your issue. In fact, they should be contacting everyone who buys any of their games to make sure everything is up to par.
Yep, Catalyst is just a pretty crap company.

We should all boycott Catalyst.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam H
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
linuseriksson wrote:

That is a picture of the front and back of the single Dragon tile. It also refers to only a single dragon in the rules text following that picture.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.