Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nicola Bocchetta
Italy
Milano
MI
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, just a quick question after my first play against myself to understand the game.

If I trade with the nobles and my first action is producing goods, I suppose I can use the newly produced goods to pay for the second state action, can't I?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mate Horvath
Hungary
Budapest
Pest
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe when you "trade with nobles" you only get to perform one action, in this case the produce goods.

If you "visit a noble" you could to the produce goods action, but the only action you could follow that with is the "take decree" action, which requires no goods to perform.

I think you may have some rules tangled up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John John
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
carrion wrote:
I believe when you "trade with nobles" you only get to perform one action, in this case the produce goods.

If you "visit a noble" you could to the produce goods action, but the only action you could follow that with is the "take decree" action, which requires no goods to perform.

I think you may have some rules tangled up.

You can take 1 or 2 actions when trading with the nobles.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vital Lacerda
Portugal
Oeiras
flag msg tools
designer
badge
2010 - Vinhos, 2012 - CO2, 2014 - kanban, 2015 - The Gallerist, 2016 - Vinhos Deluxe, 2017 - Lisboa, 2018 - Escape Plan, CO2 Second Chance and Dragon Keepers - Maybe: 2019 - ROTW Portugal and On Mars, 2020 - Kanban Deluxe Edition
mbmbmbmbmb
That is correct. You may trade one or two goods with the nobles. And yes, you may produce and use the just produced goods to take the second trade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Beazer
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, I'm happy to be wrong! That will changes things next time we play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anton Tolman
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Mark -- I think the OP meant that he can produce a good and then use that good to pay for the 2nd transaction (bribe/trade) with the noble. That would fit under the rules. Each noble has their own goods they like to receive or they will all take gold.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.